Saturday, April 15, 2017

Get Lucky

I did this two page spread for Saint Patrick's Day, just hadn't gotten around to blogging it. Dilussions paints made the background, then I used white distress ink through the texture stencil for the little bit of white variation. Stamped the checkered border around the end and then used black paint around that to give it the fade to black look. I stamped get lucky and then used a thin sharpie to add the dots and lines around the letters. The clovers are made of stamped hearts that have been cut out and put together. Added the lines coming off the clovers, then added the butterfly. I considered adding more but for this one I decided that less was more and I liked it that way.

1 comment:

  1. I quite like how you finished it up!! The lines "stems" for the clovers is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete