Saturday, April 15, 2017

Hip Hop

This weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Hip Hop! The first thing that popped into my head was frogs, which turned into rapping frogs as the week went on. I started with an old piece of background paper I had made years ago that had a good blue, yellow and green flow to it. Then I stamped the lily pads with my memento ink pad. I used sharpies to color in the lily pads (I LOVE Sharpies!!). I stamped the frog, also with memento ink, and colored it in, also with sharpies....did I mention I love sharpies!?!? Then I cut it out, fine scissor work is not something that I like or that I am particularly good at, but I think I managed to keep it looking like a frog :) I stuck him down and then added the little music note stickers. And that ladies and gentlemen is my hip hoppin rappin frog ATC! Hope you all enjoy him.

2 comments:

  1. LOL he makes me giggle!! Great job, Kid-O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs are definitely hopping now, so this was a great choice! Awesome coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Happy Easter! Maura

    ReplyDelete